The #DTBURLBOX has been created by the Burlington Downtown Business Association, as a way to support our members during this difficult time. With the purchase of just one box, you are helping support multiple small businesses within our community. All proceeds go directly back to each vendor involved.
Each new box will be released at the beginning of each month in advance of Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and the holiday season in December. The boxes will be available for purchase in limited quantities on a first-come-first-served basis.
What’s in the Father’s Day Box?
Hand-selected items from each retailer include:
- Buds Smoke – BBQ Apron
- Branded Burlington – Dad Hat
- Havana Castle Cigars – Havana Castle House Blend Red or White Label Cigar
- La Crème de la Crème Creamery Inc. – Chocolate Golf Balls
- Miss Bailey Brown Chocolate – Carnival King Coffee
- Scrivener’s Men’s Apparel – Robert Graham Socks
- Style and Shave Barber Shop – Bandido Aftershave Cream Cologne
- SugarMoon Salon – Skin Relief Oil
- The Block Co. – One of the following items: truffle or chorizo chips, Wicked Gourmet Compotes, Stuffed Olives
- Village Square Supplements – 1 bag of Bada Bean Bada Boom snacks, 1 Eat Me Guilt Free Brownie
- Waves in the Village – Father’s Day Card
(Retail Value of $190!)
$105.00Add to Shopping Cart
How Does it Work?
The Father’s Day Box will also be available for curb-side pick-up on the following days:
- Thursday, June 17 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- Friday, June 18 10am – Noon
Once you have placed your order online, you will receive further instructions on how and where to pick up your box. (Please check your junk mail). If the pick-up dates do not work with your schedule, you may send someone in your place (please specify in the Order Notes).
If you need to arrange an alternative pick-up time that is outside of these hours above please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
Do you have any questions about the #DTBURLBOX?
If you are a downtown business part of our Association and want to be included in an upcoming #DTBurlBox please e-mail us. Please know each box will be based around a theme and we will try our best to include your business where possible.
Thank you for your support of the #DTBURLBOX!
The health and well-being of our employees, and the community are of utmost importance to us and so we have implemented a number of protocols related to COVID-19, specifically:
- We have increased the strength and frequency of cleaning and disinfection within our office, focusing heavily on frequently-touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks, per WHO guidelines.
- We are encouraging employees to wear masks when in the office and wash hands frequently throughout the day. Only 1-2 employees are allowed in our offices at a time with a mandated 6ft distance between them.
- Wherever possible, we have asked that each member of our team work from home.
We are closely monitoring information from the City of Burlington, the Ontario Ministry of Health, the Public Health Agency of Canada, and the World Health Organization for updates so they can remain safe both inside and outside of the workplace.
From the BDBA team, and the downtown businesses, thank you for your support!