The #DTBURLBOX has been created by the Burlington Downtown Business Association, as a way to support our members. With the purchase of just one box, you are helping support multiple small businesses within our community. All proceeds go directly back to each vendor involved.
Each new box will be released in advance of Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and the holiday season in December. The boxes will be available for purchase in limited quantities on a first-come-first-served basis.
What’s in the Father’s Day Box?
Hand-selected items from each retailer include:
- GoFloat Studios – 1 Free Float
- Village Boutique Foods – 1 bottle of G Hughes BBQ Sauce
- Bush’s Men’s Wear– 1 pair of Marcoliani Socks
- La Crème de la Crème Creamery -1 tin of Chocolate golf balls
- Waves in the Village – 1 Father’s Day Card
- Miss Bailey Brown Chocolate – 1 bag of Carnival King coffee beans
- Village Cigar Company & Barbershop – 1 Pueblo Connecticut Favorito Cigar
- do+dare undie co. – 1 pair of “Nacho average dad” undies
- Centro Garden – 1 jar of Smak Dab Mustard
- BUDSSMOKE – 1 Father’s Day BBQ Apron + 2 Tickets to the BUDSSMOKE and Dad Jokes Comedy Festival
$115.00Add to Shopping Cart
How Does it Work?
The Father’s Day Gift Box will be available for curb side pick-up on the following days:
- Thursday, June 16th between 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Friday, June 17th between 10:00am – 12:00pm
Once you have placed your order online, you will receive further instructions on how and where to pick up your box. (Please check your junk mail). If the pick-up dates do not work with your schedule, you may send someone in your place (please specify in the Order Notes).
If you need to arrange an alternative pick-up time that is outside of these hours above please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
Do you have any questions about the #DTBURLBOX?
If you are a downtown business part of our Association and want to be included in an upcoming #DTBurlBox please e-mail us. Please know each box will be based around a theme and we will try our best to include your business where possible.
Thank you for your support of the #DTBURLBOX!
The health and well-being of our employees, and the community are of utmost importance to us and so we have implemented a number of protocols related to COVID-19, specifically:
- We have increased the strength and frequency of cleaning and disinfection within our office, focusing heavily on frequently-touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks, per WHO guidelines.
- We are encouraging employees to wear masks when in the office and wash hands frequently throughout the day. Only 1-2 employees are allowed in our offices at a time with a mandated 6ft distance between them.
- Wherever possible, we have asked that each member of our team work from home.
We are closely monitoring information from the City of Burlington, the Ontario Ministry of Health, the Public Health Agency of Canada, and the World Health Organization for updates so they can remain safe both inside and outside of the workplace.
From the BDBA team, and the downtown businesses, thank you for your support!