The #DTBURLBOX has been created by the Burlington Downtown Business Association, as a way to support our members during this difficult time. With the purchase of just one box, you are helping support multiple small businesses within our community. All proceeds go directly back to each vendor involved.
Each new box will be released at the beginning of each month in advance of Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and the holiday season in December. The boxes will be available for purchase in limited quantities on a first-come-first-served basis.
What’s in the Spring Box?
Hand-selected items from each retailer include:
- A Different Drummer Books – 1 Book of Food Puns for Love (Don’t Give a Fig, Avocuddle, I am Grapeful, You are 24 Carrot Gold)
- Bodega Wellness – 1 bottle of Bodega Aqua Roseto (Rose Water Spray)
- Exhale Pilates – Single Pilates Pass Class
- Joelle’s – 1 package of 2 Eye Love it Make-up Remover Cloths
- Natural Health Garden – Burt’s Bees Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment
- Ornate Room – Fine Porcelain mug
- Pure Boutique – Swedish Eco Friendly Reusable Dishcloth
- Purity Nails & Spa – Bottle of EasterMia Nail Polish (colours vary)
- The Little Pop-Up Shoppe – Glass Hand Sanitizer Bottled by Labeled
- The Handmade House – Posie Petal Co. bath tea (2-pack)
- Salon Wisp – 1 Verso Hydration Sheet Mask + 1 Davines Circle Chronicle Mask
Cost: $120 +HST
$120.00Add to Shopping Cart
How Does it Work?
Once you have placed your order online, you will receive further instructions on how and where to pick up your box. (Please check your junk mail). If the pick-up dates do not work with your schedule, you may send someone in your place (please specify in the Order Notes).
If you need to arrange an alternative pick-up time that is outside of these hours above please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
Do you have any questions about the #DTBURLBOX?
If you are a downtown business part of our Association and want to be included in an upcoming #DTBurlBox please e-mail us. Please know each box will be based around a theme and we will try our best to include your business where possible.
Thank you for your support of the #DTBURLBOX!
The health and well-being of our employees, and the community are of utmost importance to us and so we have implemented a number of protocols related to COVID-19, specifically:
- We have increased the strength and frequency of cleaning and disinfection within our office, focusing heavily on frequently-touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks, per WHO guidelines.
- We are encouraging employees to wear masks when in the office and wash hands frequently throughout the day. Only 1-2 employees are allowed in our offices at a time with a mandated 6ft distance between them.
- Wherever possible, we have asked that each member of our team work from home.
We are closely monitoring information from the City of Burlington, the Ontario Ministry of Health, the Public Health Agency of Canada, and the World Health Organization for updates so they can remain safe both inside and outside of the workplace.
From the BDBA team, and the downtown businesses, thank you for your support!