The #DTBURLBOX has been created by the Burlington Downtown Business Association, as a way to support our members during this difficult time. With the purchase of just one box, you are helping support multiple small businesses within our community. All proceeds go directly back to each vendor involved.
Each new box will be released at the beginning of each month and will be available for purchase in limited quantities on a first-come-first-served basis.
What’s in the Summer Box?
It’s our biggest one yet! Hand-selected items from a total of 11 merchants include:
- The ArtisanVille – Citronella Candle
- Natural Health Garden – Green Beaver 40spf Sunscreen
- Graphic I.D. – Freezer Bag & Touchless Keychain
- Styled Lounge – Design Me Fab Me Multi-benefit hair treatment
- Water’s Edge Salon & Spa – 1 OPI Summer Collection Nail Polish
- I Love Gelato – Coupon redeemable for 1 free pint of gelato
- The North Coal – Cajun Meat Rub
- Boon Burger – 4 Frozen Vegan Patties: 2 ‘Chickun’, 2 ‘Boon’
- Bodhi Bar – 1 Cold-Pressed Juice
- Joe’s African & Caribbean Market – 1 Caribbean Meat Sauce
- Body Language Spa & Esthetics – 1 50ml travel size Sunescape Tanning & Maintenance Product
Total Retail Value: $164
Please note the contents of this July package come in the freezer bag.
$100.00Add to Shopping Cart
How Does it Work?
The Summer Box will be available for curb-side pick-up on the following two days:
- Friday, July 24 between 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Friday, July 31 between 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Friday, August 7 between 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Friday, August 14 between 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Friday, August 21 between 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Friday, August 28 between 11:00am – 1:00pm
Once you have placed your order online, you will receive further instructions on how and where to pick up your box. (Please check your junk mail). Shipping is unavailable at this time. If the pick-up dates do not work with your schedule, you may send someone in your place (please specify in the Order Notes).
If you need to arrange an alternative pick-up time that is outside of these hours above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions about the #DTBURLBOX?
If you are a downtown business part of our association and want to be included in an upcoming #DTBurlBox please e-mail us. Please know each box will be based around a theme and we will try our best to include your business where possible.
Thank you for your support of the #DTBURLBOX!
The health and well-being of our employees, and the community are of utmost importance to us and so we have implemented a number of protocols related to COVID-19, specifically:
- We have increased the strength and frequency of cleaning and disinfection within our office, focusing heavily on frequently-touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks, per WHO guidelines.
- We are encouraging employees to wear masks when in the office and wash hands frequently throughout the day. Only 1-2 employees are allowed in our offices at a time with a mandated 6ft distance between them.
- Wherever possible, we have asked that each member of our team work from home.
We are closely monitoring information from the City of Burlington, the Ontario Ministry of Health, the Public Health Agency of Canada, and the World Health Organization for updates so they can remain safe both inside and outside of the workplace.
From the BDBA team, and the downtown businesses, thank you for your support!